Cycles Plus currently performs service work according to the following policy:
1. All bicycles purchased from Cycles Plus receive our 90-day Service Policy!
a. Receive complimentary adjustments from our service department within the first 90 days of your purchase.
i. Must present your original receipt for this policy to be valid.
ii. Bicycles purchased November through March have an "Extended Service" Policy which runs through the end of June following the bicycle purchase.
2. All service work comes with a 30-day guarantee!
a. If our Service Department repairs an item on your bicycle and that item has problems associated with the repair work, we will replace it for free and
labor will be free.
i. Subject to re-evaluation from the Cycles Plus Service Dept.
ii. Motorized bicycles not purchased at Cycles Plus will have a limited guarantee on parts and labor depending on if the motor caused the
3. All service work will receive a printed quote prior to working on the bicycle.
a. A $10 assessment fee will be charged and must be paid prior to Cycles Plus servicing the bicycle.
i. Fee credited to your service bill upon service completion.
4. Cycles Plus is proud to offer both "Express Lane" and "Extended Service" stations for our customers!
a. If our Service Department feels a problem on your bicycle can be fixed within 15 minutes, you will get "Express Lane" treatment while you wait in our store.
b. All service requiring longer than 15 minutes will need to be checked into our "Extended Care" station for a minimum of 24 hours.
5. Cycles Plus does not offer off-site repairs on bicycles.
6. Cycles Plus does not offer delivery on any bicycles after the sale or service work.
a. All bicycles must be transported by the customer upon completion of the sale or service work.
7. Cycles Plus offers free air for your bicycle tires!
a. Come in for a quick fill-up to insure a safer ride for both you and your bicycle.